Wednesday 4 September 2013

The Goal...


Of the top 250 films on the IMDB's website I have seen less than half.

In fact I have only seen 109, which is still a lot, but seeing as films like Se7en, Rear Window and other such cinematic hallmarks have escaped me I'm not feeling particularly proud.

There are 141 films out there that have intellectually, spiritually and profoundly moved people all over the world to watch, re-watch, re-re-watch and have significantly altered cinematic history.

The Goal is not only to watch each of the top 250 films but to engage with them, to open myself up to them and to write about the experience of each one during this challenge.

The List:


The Rules:
1. Do not talk about fight club.
1. No stars, thumbs up, tomatoes, percentages or any other forms of rating.
2. The films will not be in any order (just because it's really impractical otherwise)
3. If I ever say "The book was better", punch me. Really, I mean it. Punch Me.


Wish me luck!




*I am well aware that the list will most likely change and will adjust accordingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment